Thursday, October 12, 2006

How much is your purity worth?

As someone who generally scorns forwards, when my friend sent me this yesterday, I had to immediately take the test. I’m not sure what my obsession is. Perhaps I like to see how my score ranks compared to that of my friend; perhaps I like to see how much I’ve strayed from my catholic school upbringing. Either way, I can’t stop myself from taking these Purity-type tests.From the following list, add up the monetary value of what you’ve done… My mother would be so ashamed of me... I hit $610.60.Smoked pot -- $10Did acid -- $5Ever had sex at church -- $25Woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you -- $40Had sex with someone on MySpace -- $25Had sex for money -- $100Ever had sex with a Puerto Rican -- $20Vandalized something -- $20Had sex on your parents' bed -- $10Beat up someone -- $20Been jumped -- $10Crossed dressed -- $10Given money to stripper -- $25Been in love with a stripper -- $20Kissed some one who's name you didn't know -- $0.10Hit on some one of the same sex while at work -- $15Ever drive drunk -- $20Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while sti ll drunk -- $50Used toys while having sex -- $30Got drunk, passed and don't remember the night before -- $20Went skinny dipping -- $5Had sex in a pool -- $20Kissed someone of the same sex -- $10Had sex with someone of the same sex -- $20Cheated on your significant other -- $10Masturbated -- $10Cheated on your significant other with their relative or close friend -- $20Done oral -- $5Got oral -- $5Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- $25Stole something -- $10Had sex with someone in jail -- $25Made a nasty home video -- $15Had a threesome -- $50Had sex in the wild -- $20Been in the same room while someone was having sex -- $25Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars -- $20Had sex with someone 10 years older -- $20Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27 -- $25Been in love with two people or more at the same time -- $50Said you love someone but didn't mean it - - $25Went streaking -- $5Went streaking in broad daylight -- $15Been arrested -- $5Spent time in jail -- $15Peed in the pool -- $0.50Played spin the bottle -- $5Done something you regret -- $20Had sex with your best friend -- $20Had sex with someone you work with at work -- $25Had anal sex -- $80Lied to your mate -- $5Lied to your mate about the sex being good -- $25

No comments: