Monday, October 2, 2006

Are You Kidding Me?

Ohhhh it's just TOO good!

Perhaps many of you may recall the WPB debacle of July/August? Well, my new favorite person has shed some additional light on the subject (boys, please take note of the public service announcement). Please read it - it's just too good.

It turns out, dear friends, that WPB was an even BIGGER scumbag than origionally imagined. Perhaps this is just my wholesome, farmgirl upbringing coming out, but I generally assume the best about people until I am proven otherwise.

Now I KNEW we weren't exclusive - but FIVE other women, sometimes with just HOURS inbetween the last girl and me!? ARE YOU KIDDING!? And LYING to me when I asked you point blank if you were sleeping with a specific girl? Telling me you were just friends? Sick.

Here's the real kicker - I was talking with my dad about him, and my reservations about continuing to see him (because I knew he was seeing other people, etc.) and my dad said, "I wouldn't worry about it...if someone is a good person, 9 times out of 10 they will do the right thing". Well, the incorrect assumption was clearly one on my part - thinking he was a good person. The fact that I wasted even 5 minutes thinking about him or missing him makes my stomach turn.

I'm serious. If things keep going in this direction, I really think that by the time I hit 28....my entire faith inthe male gender will be lost.

No comments: