Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thank you. Thank you.

So sorry I’ve been MIA this week. Between crazy busy times at the office, the return of Barbie #1 from Paris, and my father calling every 30 minutes to make sure I’m safe and that I haven’t killed myself...things have been hectic. He wants me to move back to Dallas and live with him and Sally so that he can take care of me all the time and protect me from the bad people in this world.

I told him, “Dad, if you make me move to Dallas and live with you…I WILL kill myself.”

But it’s not his fault. He’s just reacting like any normal father I suppose. I’ll go there for Thanksgiving and put his mind at ease.

Well, don’t worry, I won’t be taking a hiatus as so many bloggers seem to be doing lately. I will definitely update this weekend – I’ve just had a crazy week.

On a personal note, I’d like to thank my ‘blog friends’ for all of your emails, e-cards, and encouragement I’ve received over the past few days. Ya’ll are just amazing. I had no idea when I started posting my ramblings I would ‘meet’ such wonderfully fantastic people.

Thanks again and great big cyber hugs to you all!

sig.jpg

No comments: