Monday, September 25, 2006

Layer Cake
This was stolen from Isabella Snow:

Layer one:
Name: Style Girl
Birth date: May 1977
Birthplace: The Peach State
Current location: Semi-Small Town America
Eyes: BrownHair
color: Brown, soon to have highlights
Height: 5ft 8 when out in public
Left or Right: Righty
Sign: Taurus, I'm as stubborn as they come!

Layer two:
Heritage: Scotch-Irish
hoes: High heeled ones, mostly
Weakness: Left handed men (my husband)
Fears: Spiders, being lonelyPerfect
Pizza: Cheese, and lots of it
Goal: Pay off all debt by the end of the year

Layer 3:
Most overused phrase on IM: LOL and I refuse to use it, ever
First waking thought: Snooze goes off in 9 more minutes
Best physical feature: Girls say hair, boys say boobs...
Layer 4:Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger king: McDonald's
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee: Venti triple nonfat latte

Layer 5:Smoke? Quit
Cuss? Love to
Sing: Sure, if you want me to
Do you think you've been in love? I have been and I am
Want to go to college? Did it for 8 years
Liked high school? Hated it
Believe in yourself? You're damn right I do
Get motion sickness? Nope, the rougher the better.
Think you're attractive? I can definitely turn myself on.
Health freak? Mostly
Get along with parents? Absolutely
Like thunderstorms? Bring it on
Play an instrument? Flute in Middle School

Layer 6 I
n the past month:Drank alcohol? Of courseSmoked? UnfortunatelyDone a drug? YesMade out? YesEaten sushi? YesBeen dumped? NoGone skating? NoGone skinny dipping? Does the Shower countDyed your hair? NoStolen anything? NoLayer 7...ever?Played a game that required removal of clothing? Yes, I didn't winBeen intoxicated and can't remember? UnfortunatelyBeen caught doing something? This just isn't specific enough.Been called a tease? In High SchoolGot beaten up? NoChanged who you are to fit in? Never.Layer 8:Describe your dream wedding? I did.How do you want to die? In my sleepWhat do you want to do when you grow up? Be happyWhat country would you like to visit? France, even though they hate usLayer 9:Number of people I trust with my life: 10Number of CD's I own: I have no ideaNumber of piercings: 4Number of tattoos: 0Number of times name has been in newspaper: A handfulNumber of scars: Loads.Number of regrets: 1

No comments: