Thursday, September 21, 2006

I love my job

The body and mind start to do crazy things when they've been deprived of sleep, substantial nutrition, are running on 72 hours of caffeine and adrenaline, and are shut into an office space with other sleep deprived, malnourished, sugar-high ridden, caffeine junkies.

The following comments were made in the office today....

10) "What's that banging sound?" "It's red banging her head against the wall"

9) Uhghghghghghg (in a Tarzan-like voice) (VP)

8) "It's fuzzy....Women like to touch it" (Intern)

7) (in response to #8) hm...Sounds like a personal problem

6) "Hello, I'm returning your call"..."great! Do you remember which client I called you about?"

5) "I want 4 kids" intern replied "you mean there are going to be 4 Red's running around and making fun of everyone??"

4) I'll come to your office for a meeting if I can lie down on the floor

3) ...You can't lay down on the floor...The CEO is already lying there (VP)

2) I JUST WANT SOME NUTS (CEO)

1) Sorry, I can't talk to you now - I'm making up facts!

OH - and about 5 minutes ago, the four offices next to mine all broke out in a wildly off-key rendition of "I just called to say, I love you".

Oy! What a day!

No comments: