Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I've Got A Secret

Well kids, first of all thank you for your unequivocal support, concern, cautionary advice and interest in the FB situation. It is currently on hold and I will, of course be letting you know how it turns out.

In other news, the Canadian was done ‘thinking’ and about to make the ‘grand gesture’ of driving down here in an effort to spend time with me and attempt to save our relationship. I appreciated this. However, I had people in from out of town, and I’m sorry but cannot just drop everything the minute he decides he wants a relationship. So he is going to try to come down later this month.

In the meantime, my favorite UK redhead has tagged me to share 5 secrets. I must confess while writing this I found it hard to come up with 5 as I try to keep no secrets from you, dear readers that you might find to be interesting.

Secret #1: I haven’t slept in going on 28 hours….the reason being the subject of a post I will get to this afternoon. Let’s just say…when it rains, it pours.

Secret #2: I understand the concepts of cooking and cleaning – just not as they apply to me J

Secret #3: I used to be in a professional dance company (ballet, tap and jazz if you want to get more specific).

Secret #4: I was a late bloomer. I was painfully shy until the age of 15. I had my first kiss at 16.

Secret #5: I am scared to death of having children. Children don’t scare me – the whole pregnancy thing does.

The bloating, mood swings, stretch marks, contractions….OH MY! I just don’t know if I could ever do it.

So now I tag Hey Pretty, Travel Girl and my Blog Twin!






No comments: