Tuesday, January 6, 2009

London Calling

The crazy has been upgraded – to insanity! 

I left crazy along the highway when I discovered this morning that that my next few weeks are going to be INSANE!!! Ironic in light of recent discussions? Perhaps.

Tomorrow morning, I’m off to the great state of Texas (Houston & Dallas) on business until next Tuesday. Then I’m home for a grand total of 48 hours and then (I don’t think I’ve mentioned this) but I’m escaping inauguration madness and fleeing to the land of kings, queens, pubs, cute accents….sigh. That’s right kids – if off to London I go!

Some of my dear UK readers– I would love your input on fun places to go! I’ve done the London staples many times so aside from a possible pilgrimage to St. Paul’s, I’ll be trying to stay away from the tourist traps. Please, please lots of input!

But you see how this leaves very little time for, well, anything (including packing!) Though luckily, this is one time where the madness has nothing to do with love, men or relationships. And frankly, that’s always something to be thankful for.


Frankly,

post signature

No comments: