Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pity Party

I wouldn't recommend reading the below. It's whiney and self indulgent. It is the blog equivalent of a horribly constructed grammatical pity party. If I were you, I'd hit the "back" button now.

So what do you do when you're so intellectually unstimulated on a daily basis that you are burgeoning on numbness and the one glimmer of hope on the horizon has turned out to be ....well...falling about a continent short of expectations. Cryptic? My apologies. 

I'm not going to bore you with the details lest you too run the risk of intellectual paralysis, so tedious and uninteresting is the subject matter. Let's just say, I had my heart set on something (some-THING, not some-ONE) and basically, I didn't get what I wanted. 

Go ahead and laugh at the silly little girl who wants to cry at her desk (and actually has for the better part of the morning - don't worry, I'm away from people - no one saw). I know its silly, I know I just need to suck it up and deal - but I was just barely not all out hating life when I woke up this morning and right now - I'm not so sure.

I'm sure this has SOMETHING to do with the fact that I haven't refilled my antidepressants in a timely manner. I'm sure it has SOMETHING to do with the fact that my attitude in general seems to suck, SOMETHING the fact that every person i come into contact with finds some new and exciting way to annoy the crap out of me, SOMETHING with feeling utterly directionless, lacking momentum and focus....UUUGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Can I just sit in a room and cry for no specific reason at all? Is that allowed?

Frankly,

post signature

No comments: