Monday, April 20, 2009

The Cut Off

I’m a lousy blogger, I know I know.

But you’re not going to get much out of me today either. Allergies are making  my life miserable right now. 

I had a date on Friday with a boy (and I’m purposely using the term ‘boy’- 26) who showed up looking like he just rolled out of bed: hair messy (and not in a sexy, controlled mess way – just plain messy), clothes completely rumpled …. Didn’t offer to buy my drinks! 

Is anyone in favor of reserving the right to say five minutes into a date “I’m very sorry, I don’t think this is going to work out” and just leave? That was the course of action suggested to me post mortem by Sue Ellen. If he hadn’t been the little brother of a friend of mine…I would have. This is why I draw the age limit at 28 and even that may be pushed up at some point. Maybe I should just swear off boys in their 20s. What do you think? 

Seriously – all I want to do today is lay in bed and moan. 

Frankly, 


post signature